3.27.2012

ready, set...

We're in the process of putting up a fence around a good portion of our property. Every night for the last week or so we've taken the girls out & walked around to check out how things are progressing.

Tonight was no different. I did however, text Mandy the following message & photo:

Walking the property like we do every night... Vida Blue with her overnight bag. Packed of course.



Yes, this Friday night we're due for round two of Vida Blue sleeping over. (Here's a precap of round one.) Can I just say, it still kills me. The idea that she would want to voluntarily be away from me/us just pulls at my heart. Since Sunday (when her request/plea was given life) I have been slowly convincing myself that I am actually 'the facilitator' of this sleep-over. It was my idea. I am such a fun mama. I make progress easier by encouraging my babes to fly the coop and experience new things away from home... away from me. Such bullsh*t. Can I blame this on hormones? Cause I would if I could, believe me.

1 comment:

  1. look out world.. Miss Vida Blue is a comin!
    ** she will be a force to be reckoned with.. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete