2.06.2012

oh gosh.


Miss Ever just cracks me up. She is so utterly & completely infatuated with her older sister who just so happened to turn four last week. More on that later. But for today... today I just couldn't help but wonder if I was as gracious an older sister as Miss Blue is to Ever. Every word she says is repeated (or at least attempted), every action mimicked. She's followed and smothered day after day after day and yet she continues to shower her little sis with such loveliness. We were on our way to V's swimming lesson this afternoon and Ever was slowly falling asleep and I heard Vida whisper "Ever! Ever! Grab my hand! Grab my  hand!". And Ever did of course. And then there they were... one asleep, the other quiet, holding hands across the van.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gah!! is that even real!! is it even possible!!!

    too sweet.. sooo sweet!

    magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. those girls are the essence of their sweet, lovely, very gracious mama. and those girls just melt my heart, over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean if you "were that gracious' how about 'you still are that gracious' of a big sis. you're just too humble to realize it. although, i must say i never remember you grabbing my hand while i slept in a car seat. although perhaps sharing a room with an insane number of "New Kids on The Block" poster did the job.
    love you big sis. love this love that these girls have for each other. wow! so inspiring.
    miss this family of mine much.(darn rights you're included in this, Bradley Dean). :)
    p.s. jenne, do you have any hand me downs you could send me?. lol. :)
    xoxo
    little sis, joe

    ReplyDelete