5.24.2011

my good

I know it's time for a haircut when I cut my own bangs. Or when I can't recall the last time I went without a hat. I'm a make the appointment for that day kinda girl. And so I did... and set out this afternoon kid free, with hat-in-tow of course.























I went in for a trim (and bang clean-up) but came out with something a little more fun & fresh. I've had this haircut idea for years now but every time I ask the stylist to do it they adamantly say no, it must be bob-short. I don't do bob-short. And while Miss Kara started out a little hesitant... she got the job done. And good to boot. For tonight anyway.



6 comments:

  1. oh jenne. how hot are you? great cut. great cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute jenne. love you. xoxo joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh ladies... you are all too sweet.
    Seriously.
    Thank you.
    (xoxoxoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really. this pic doesn't do your hotness justice.

    ReplyDelete