5.25.2011

and my ugly

Yes, it was one of those days. I don't know exactly, but it may have had something to do with our ever-escapin' puppy... or our ever-tumblin' Ever. Hard to say.

Regardless, I'm thankful for...

* New (incredibly kind & courteous) neighbours who call bright & early (multiple times) to let you know your puppy has escaped yet again.

* A husband who comes home from working a 12+ hour day (Polysporin for kiddo's in hand) and promptly takes over. Taking over includes listening to the drama of the day, reassuring you (in the kindest way possible) that it could've been a whole lot worse and then cooking up dinner for everyone involved. (Yes, I did good. I know.) 

And just like that, I'm off. To dream of puppies that stay-put, gravel-free pathways and self-cleaning kitchens. 

Maybe even in that order.

2 comments:

  1. oh no! evers poor face! hope everyone involved is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. little sugar...love her. hope today made it all a tad bit better. love you. love your girls. love havin you.

    ReplyDelete