8.16.2012

a seven day recap

* It takes a village to bring a child into the world and a whole other village to welcome that same child. I've got the best village. On both accounts. Our hearts are so full. As are our bellies. 

* Ever has taken on a new middle name; Mauler. "Meatball Mauler." You & your babies have been warned.

* Ever's voice has mysteriously raised an octave or two in the last seven days. She's also taken to talking non-stop. Awesome combo. She's famous for repeatedly asking "Ere to nex mom? Ere to nex?". My usual response... "To the laundry room, Meatball. To the laundry room."

* And so it begins... Pop's first official nickname is "Popper-reno"

* There is always something postpartum that has me in complete hysterics that probably shouldn't. I'm talking laughing till I'm crying uncontrollably. This time round it was this. I can't guarantee it'll have the same effect on you. : )



2 comments:

  1. it may be 6 hours sleep.. but that video worked on me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw... your text still has me laughin'. love ya lady. (xo!)

      Delete