6.29.2012

a few things makin' me smile

* Just yesterday morning Vida Blue told me she wanted to be "a chef". Her two favorite foods were for a long time known as "white cheese"; now respectively called "marzzarella" and "carmesan"

* Miss Ever still refers to herself as "Meatball" and more often than not will correct you if you don't call her it. She's also taken to calling her sister by her full name "Baba Boo"

* Because I've recently cracked down on potty talk or "paw paw tak" as Ever calls it, she will scold me for calling either her or her sister "Toot Toots". (Look out Nana!)

* Vida Blue calls this 'her song' & I swear will make you listen to it over and over and over again. Let this be your warning.

* Ever loves to tell anyone and everyone "dat-toe-tay" (that's ok). This covers everything from spilt popcorn to discovering it's raining outside. Needless to say we hear it a lot. 




4 comments:

  1. Sending those girls some major kisses and hugs...it cannot possibly get any cuter than this photo!!!! love u miss Jenne

    ReplyDelete
  2. your children are, quite possibly, the most stylish and beautiful little things I have ever laid eyes on. you *must* help me do some clothes shopping for my girl (and if our new babe is a girl, her too!) I'm not even joking. you are so fantastic. this picture is so fantastic. how are you doing these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goodness miss laura... you are too kind. it's a lotta dressing themselves these days. vida blue is the queen of accessories & ever has become a little obsessed with her sister's two sizes too large t-shirts. good times. : ) was sooo excited to hear of your growing family. congrats mama... & love.

      Delete
    2. Aww, shucks. Thank you.
      I had to pop back in to say I (yet again) had to put up a song you posted on my list... I am in love with Vida Blue's song... and it is on repeat in our house, too! Bless you today, and every day. xoxo

      Delete