3.30.2012

he might be on to something

Brad has always said that the reason he wants 'girls' is that in their eyes their dad can do no wrong. 

Anyway... earlier this week I had gotten upset with Rosa & I was explaining to Vida Blue just this morning (yah, sometimes it takes me awhile to come around) that it actually hadn't been Rosa's fault, it was my fault and mama was really sorry. I went on to say that everyone makes mistakes and the important thing to do is to say you're sorry and keep on lovin' one another. Then I said "Besides there's only one person who's perfect right?" and without a moment's hesitation she said "Yah, dad"... "Oh, and Jesus".

I think this is where I start to hope and pray for a boy. For reals.


1 comment:

  1. oh. melt. that Blue kills me. and mama. you have to know. YOU are WAY FUN. and also know...i'm prayin over here too, for a little Rosse boy for my Lala girl...

    ReplyDelete