1.16.2012

round one

The mister and I may have started the kiddos off on a black diamond run to the side of the house. There were tears, lots of them... which was kinda shocking to us. Despite their unhappiness, I still laughed til I cried. Maybe even peed a little. ; ) It wasn't long til we made our way to the front of the house. Bunny hill style. Banana bread was served. Smiles and giggles came to the surface. B and I threw around the word "magic" a lot. I overheard him on his phone asking his mom if she'd come watch the girls some time this week so that he and I could hit up the untapped runs at the back of the house. *swoon* I married a gooder I tell ya. Perfect afternoon babe. A ten, if you must know.




P.S. That second photo was taken with you in mind Foxy. (xo)

5 comments:

  1. ahhh...looks like a 10 for sure. days like those are what this life is all about.

    the sledding down your driveway wasn't quite as fun in our minivan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw your picture and a huge smile came across my face...i love it...kinda hope you even dropped a "dude" at some point. ps, i may be showing up for back yard tubing good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if not for sleeping babies, i'd been there in a HEARTBEAT! love that you pee'd! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goal: be there. sometime. before snow is gone.
    *even if i have to march up that darn hill, with 3 kids in tow.

    ReplyDelete