11.03.2011

my husband, the stud



This may be one of my favorite memories from Disneyland. I wish I could say I was kidding. The woman manning the booth kept telling B to throw the ball like a dart, but his fast ball seemed to do the trick. And on more than one occasion too. It took me back a little... to when I was fifteen (or so) and wanted nothing more than to be that girl at Playland walkin' around with a giant Pink Panther slung over her shoulder. Fast forward fifteen (or so) years... it all comes to fruition. Except on this day it was a massive weiner dog and later on that night a gigantic baseball pillow. 

Confession: I was just as giddy as I would've been at fifteen. I'm almost sure of it. Until it dawned on me that we had to get them home. (Thank you Nana & Papa. We owe you. Big time.) 

5 comments:

  1. Massive weiner dogs beat out giant pink panthers ANY day. Way to go, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. mine was a california raisin!! I thought I was alone in this cool feeling ;)

    way to go B-rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a massive weiner dog..........way to go brad........ amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so want to say more.....for laughs and all, but i just know he is quick with the good ol comebacks. .......... amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously that is one of the greatest posts ever. i feel like the girl who is watching you walk around the fair with the weiner dog over her shoulder thinking, dang that girl is sooo cool, her and that guy are just so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete