10.07.2011

thankful

























Tonight I'm thankful for a lot of things. One being, the fact that when double-date night fell through the mister balked at the idea of cancelling with our babysitter. This of course, prompted me to do my "he really looooooves me... he wants to daaaaaate me" dance. Yah, after ten years together there really is such a thing. Ask for it sometime. I'll show ya.

Number two... green jeans. Yah, you read that right. Green. Jeans. Possibly the aftermath of Vegas baby, possibly the perfect item to spice up single-date night. 

























(The jury's still out on that one.)

2 comments:

  1. no WAY! those are way hotter than the boots i was gonna make you wear on our double date night. sad to have missed it. boo aaron. yea green jeans. and yea...we're doin it next week.

    ReplyDelete