8.26.2011

deadheading 101

I didn't know what "deadheading" really was until a few days ago. Some girlfriends came over and started "deadheading" a bush in our front yard. When I asked what they were doing they went a little loco on me. You know... all about 'the process of getting rid of the dead to encourage new growth'. That sort of thing. It was a little embarrassing. Regardless, the second the ladies left I parked my butt in front of the bush and deadheaded the dead out of it. Then I texted the following photos to one aforementioned friend. Awesome right? She has since threatened to do all sorts of things with one of the photos. I thought I'd beat her to the punch. Sucka.

Foxy - It's hurtin' you a little that you don't have a cell phone right? You so know these would've been comin' your way.

4 comments:

  1. i am a little upset i missed out...however, i am very proud of your deadheading abilities, and your sweet photo! your pretty sweet friend, pretty sweet indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. is the best post you have ever published.
    i have a wet spot on my bed to prove it.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha - and now I am laughing out loud all over again. no lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who needs hot landscapers when you got your self there...go girl. gonna put my man right outta business...

    ReplyDelete