7.13.2011

to my gf's

My ladies. Near and far.
You know who you are.  

You phone and text and email. You talk and listen and hug. You leave notes with treats on my doorstep. You put together a beautiful crate of food that feeds my family over and over and over again. You offer to take my girls and I always accept. (Even if you're due any day and run into me grocery shopping... you somehow still leave the store with my kid on your hip.) You let me know in every way possible that you're thinking of me. Time and time and time again.

I was listening to this song last night and thinking of each of you. And while the context of the song might not necessarily apply, two lines do.

And that's all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. thank you sweet jenne friends for all those wonderful treaters. they've done the heart & tummy well. your huge hearts & actions every day mean the world to our family right now. jenne never stops talking about you all - nor should she. thank you so. so. much! xoxo joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you, mrs. rosse, are easy to love. nuf said.

    ReplyDelete