5.19.2011

oh so true

I read this great article the other night about this husband & wife who planned and then carried out this crazy adventure together. It was pretty inspiring to say the least but my favorite bit was when the husband was quoted saying this;

"I like you," I said to my wife. We said "I love you" all the time. Liking, ten years into marriage, felt more special. It felt conditional." Daniel Duane 

Just a heads up babe. This might be my new move. "I like you." It's true, I do. And here are just a few reasons why:























* You do things like threaten to throw a bowl of water at me whenever I attempt to take your photo.

* You go along with my elaborate birthday surprises... even when you're feeling lousy. Like you might vomit lousy. (What's not to like about that?)

* For a present this year you asked for more LEGO.

* Instead of flowers you bring me home basil plants. 

* Nine nights out of ten you put Miss Ever to sleep because you're just so damn good at it. (You don't know it but most nights I listen in on the monitor & crush on you pretty hard.)

Happy Birthday babe. I think you're all that, and more... but you knew that already. (xo) 

No comments:

Post a Comment