5.16.2011

dear michael stipe,

I still really like you.


...

And yes, in case you were wondering... we're down Internet, cable and a land line. Strange it seems, I've never been happier. 
As for any other noteworthy items, here they are in no particular order;

* I think cobwebs are kinda charming.

* I build a pretty mean fire. Every morning.

* Vida Blue is obsessed with dirt. 

* Ever is obsessed with eating rocks.

* Bradley has survived not watching sports highlights for ten consecutive nights. 

I never thought I'd write any of the above in my lifetime.

"This place is the beat of my heart."

Btw this post is brought to you by my husband's rocket stick. (Wow, that sounds naughty.) He repeatedly told me not to go on YouTube as it eats up time like you wouldn't believe. Sorry babe. I'm a terrible wifey. 

3 comments:

  1. welcome back ;) you were missed!! cant wait to hear more about your love nest! and your husbands rocket stick!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you and yours! Hope we can connect - would love to see you and your dream(y) house!
    Love and Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. can freddie come over and have some of your dirt? i bet it tastes way better over there on that mountain...

    ReplyDelete