4.03.2011

thirty. two.

This morning I was gifted my dream house. Yes, you read that right. My. Dream. House.

Who does this you ask? My husband does, that's who.

But it wasn't always so grand. You see earlier in the week Bradley chose to tell me that the property actually wasn't meant to be. In less complicated terms, the deal had fallen through. He kept this going for all of Wednesday, and Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday. Those were some long days I tell you.

Until this morning came... and out of an envelope this photo fell.


















And thankfully, this time round I wasn't the only one with tears in my eyes.

...

Bradley - Here's to makin' dreams come true, new adventures together and one epic coffee machine. I don't think you could've made my day any sweeter. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (xo)

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....screaming...like earlier.....bradley dean you've done it again!!

    it's magical. it has. lush. zen. garden. home. love. earth. family. comfort written all over it.

    happy birthday to the best sister who could ever define the word. xoxo. joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!! sooooo happy for you guys!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn, what are you going to get him for HIS birthday now that the coveted dream home has been scratched off the list? HAPPY BIRTHDAY jenne, big birthday love island style from all of us, we love ya and can't wait to start making some memories in the new nest. it does exude magic, zen, love, earth, family, comfort...agreed. i can feel the roots taking hold and inching into the ground already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and mr. brad does it again. man what a happy time and a new place for a happy home. congrats you guys.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete