4.12.2011

an artist's bio

I love LEGO and "gummies" and all things pink. I plan birthday parties in my spare time and go to great lengths to keep the cupcakes away from "babes", my little sister. Every day with Jesus' help I learn to share a little more. I like practicing my letters and coloring too. I'll laugh if you act silly, but careful, I scare easily. My silver princess dress is my favorite. I'd wear it every day if I could, along with my "titty tat" shoes.  

My name is Vida Blue. I am three years old. And I am an artist.

3 comments:

  1. love this!

    love hearing,(besides just her parent) where she gets that beautiful source of help from.

    And well yeah, hello...bring on the gummies.

    xoxo
    joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear vida blue...
    you're 3 years old, an artist & then some.
    thank you for what you've taught me already.
    i need more of you & your sis in me.

    i love you. i love you. i love you.

    p.s. blue...she (that little sis of yours') watches & loves you more than you know.

    joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this post. it left me feeling like i would love to be around vida a little more in my life.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete