4.10.2011

all in a day's work

I've been posting items on Craigslist for the last week or so hoping to lighten our load a little before the move. I've heard from a lot of people, ninety percent of them being scam-artists. Anyway, last week the mister also happened to post his G Wagon to see what kind of response he'd get. Yesterday he received an email expressing interest. I told him he'd better google the guy. This is what came up.

Needless to say I've decided (nice wife that I am) to ease Bradley's workload & take over all correspondence with Mr Palliardi.

Smile.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha no kidding !!!! such a nice wife you are. :0
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, and then you can just tell him to drop by our house for a secondary interview. tell him it's a reference check. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't stop laughing Jenne. You seriously crack me up. Joy

    ReplyDelete