2.20.2011

say "cheeeese"



This would be us bright and early Saturday morning at Vancouver Aquarium. Brad wasn't sold on purchasing the photo. It had nothing to do with the $20 cost (wtfreak?) and everything to do with him not understanding who or what I was 'cheersing'. I think he actually inferred that I looked like a "mort". (True story: up until this afternoon I thought Brad's dad had created the word "mort" by combining "moron" and "idiot". I was pretty shocked to discover it's an actual word. Not to worry Larry, I still think you're genius.) Anyway, to my mister, let me make it clear to you, on days that I have an actual Starbucks in hand I could be 'cheersing' anything & everything. As for this particular raising of my glass let's chalk it up to... healthy babies, a weekend in the city with my favorite people, potential world peace... 
and the fact that it took us less than a year to get an actual family portrait done. 

Cheers to that!

1 comment:

  1. I will cheers to the fact that your sunnies are on!! and you are a smokin!!

    ReplyDelete