2.27.2011

old photos make me smile

Especially this one.  



It may have something to do with the fact that Brad has always tried to convince people that I chased him back in the day. Look at that date people. I was 16. He stored beer in the backseat of his CRX. That terrified me. Why he didn't quite get that I wanted to be friends with his baby sis is beyond me. She was a year older, the coolest girl in school & such a good time. It was a no brainer on my part.

Anyway, old photos do make me smile. And that's why I'm lovin' this photographer's work. I have a list of photos a mile long I'd LOVE for her to re-create, starting with the one above of my boy.  

And then maybe this one...






















and then this one,






















and this one.
















Okay... maybe not that last one. ; )

4 comments:

  1. You sure picked the wrong date to put on that photo babe............
    I was living in a treehouse in Turkey at that time. Sorry to spoil your thunder.
    Nice try though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the picture of Vida licking Lucia when they're older

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at hello babe. Then you put on "The Natural" and I was done. Just like that. Smile.

    ReplyDelete