1.29.2011

wish you were there

This morning I was mistaken for Hilary Swank in a downtown Seattle Starbucks. This was the conversation that followed between Brad & I.

Brad: "What was that all about?"
Me: "Oh, that guy just mistook me for Hilary Swank."
Brad (looks me over, starts nodding): "I can see it. I can really see it."
Me: "REALLY?!? I always thought she looked a bit horsey."
Brad (not missing a beat): "Yah, she does a little."

We then proceeded to almost fall off our chairs laughing.

3 comments:

  1. I am literally lauging out loud!!
    and Hilary Swank has nothing on yah'

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. oh brad. & yeah i'm with Kacey on that one...you're way hotter my supermodel sis!! :)joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way, fun times!!!
    all i can say is poor Hilary. that man will now be mistaking Hilary for Jenne Rosse.

    A Sak

    ReplyDelete