1.13.2011

dreamin'



















I came across this bed the other day & I can't seem to get it out of my head. It's not even my style and yet I wonder if it's available in king size. It's like the perfect family bed. No one's falling out of this sucker. I can just see myself sneaking into the middle to get some cuddles from the mister...

*sigh*

Please come back to me babe. Look at what you have me contemplating.

(Yes, Bradley's love affair with the guest room bed is back on. And it's stronger than ever it seems. This mama ain't happy.)

3 comments:

  1. amazing bed no doubt! i must say though i'm a leg hanging off the side of the bed type sleeper so i dont think i could do it. :) :) p.s your header at the top of your blog looks AMAZING! joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know if moma ain't happy......... No one is! Lol. Jenne pretty sweet bed. And as far as the header goes. I love it! I'm liking this new blog better everyday!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete